Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Make Backups That Don't Need Mounting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Make Backups That Don't Need Mounting?

I just started work in a PC gaming center. I was hired for my gaming experience and they're using CureRom, but I have never used this app before.

Personally for playing without a cd I'd make a backup image in Alcohol 120% and mount it in Daemon tools. edit by NetSoerfer: Read the rules again. And don't violate them again or you'll be banned.

But what I see here is the need at a business level to have a application that will just run without having to mount anything.

My understanding is with CureRom you make a image with Alcohol 120% and then when you click on the game icon it automatically uses this image and starts the game.

If this is true some of my co-workers and the owner are saying that CureRom isn't fool-proof, it seems like at times it's not working correct.

Does anyone know of any app that works 100% with no problems so that users can just click the game icon and the game will start with a image just getting mounted automatically, or whatever other types of solutions will work the best in a gaming center environment to overcome this problem.

THANKS

You can try ********al which may work for some games but not all... Setting up ********al on many pc's (with many games) will take a long time... ********al will not 100% of the time...

If you are having trouble with CureROM and need some help/support visit http://forum.curerom.net, post some questions/bugs/ect... on/in the forum...
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Working...
    X