PDA

View Full Version : BSOD - no solution found ...

FidoFon
22.05.2006, 01:42
Hello!
I used 3.xx Version for some time without having any trouble but when i installed the DT 4 release i got some serious problems.

I am not able to start DT - everytime i run it i get a bluescreen ( multiple_irp_complete_requests ).

Copytrooper
22.05.2006, 09:23
Do you have minidump available (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to that BSOD? If so send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.

chrashoverraid
22.05.2006, 14:18
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294876

i googled and came to this...i didn't read it yet but i think it describes the same as your problem! i hope it helps!! good luck

FidoFon
22.05.2006, 18:35
@Copytrooper I sent out my Minnidump of the last crash over there, thank you ...

@crashoverraid Thx too. I already found that microsoft thread it just don't give a useful solution - more something like "if that happens with some tool, contact the developer for driver update" :-(

chrashoverraid
22.05.2006, 19:47
@crashoverraid Thx too. I already found that microsoft thread it just don't give a useful solution - more something like "if that happens with some tool, contact the developer for driver update" :-(
then it was indeed not very usefull...:( i will try to search for better things :)

edit:btw did you try to update all your drivers?? windows update and that kind of things??

FidoFon
24.05.2006, 18:27
Everything updatet. Mainboard, video card, ... even Windows Update finished.

Still don't work :(

Copytrooper
24.05.2006, 18:54
There seems to be a problem with your encryption software (volcrypt.sys).

FidoFon
24.05.2006, 22:46
Thank you! I would never have coem on my own to this solution. It was some driver from Primeworks Globalsafe encryption tool. After removing that tool i could start DT without any problem.

But after that next issue occured *sad*

It says "SCSI/RAID error" and it is not possible to crate a virtual drive *sigh*

Its like described in this thread i think: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/t10010-scsiraid-error.html

but not sure ...

Very annoying solving the first problem and just a few seconds later standing in front of the next one :p

Any help would be appreciated ...