Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSOD - no solution found ...

Hello!
    I used 3.xx Version for some time without having any trouble but when i installed the DT 4 release i got some serious problems.

I am not able to start DT - everytime i run it i get a bluescreen ( multiple_irp_complete_requests ).

Do you have minidump available (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to that BSOD? If so send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Microsoft support is here to help you with Microsoft products. Find how-to articles, videos, and training for Microsoft Copilot, Microsoft 365, Windows, Surface, and more.

i googled and came to this...i didn't read it yet but i think it describes the same as your problem! i hope it helps!! good luck

Comment

@Copytrooper I sent out my Minnidump of the last crash over there, thank you ...

@crashoverraid Thx too. I already found that microsoft thread it just don't give a useful solution - more something like "if that happens with some tool, contact the developer for driver update" :-(

Comment

Originally Posted by FidoFon
          @crashoverraid Thx too. I already found that microsoft thread it just don't give a useful solution - more something like "if that happens with some tool, contact the developer for driver update" :-(
          then it was indeed not very usefull... i will try to search for better things

edit:btw did you try to update all your drivers?? windows update and that kind of things??

Comment

Everything updatet. Mainboard, video card, ... even Windows Update finished.

Still don't work

Comment

There seems to be a problem with your encryption software (volcrypt.sys).
              Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
              They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Thank you! I would never have coem on my own to this solution. It was some driver from Primeworks Globalsafe encryption tool. After removing that tool i could start DT without any problem.

But after that next issue occured *sad*

It says "SCSI/RAID error" and it is not possible to crate a virtual drive *sigh*

Its like described in this thread i think: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/t100...aid-error.html

but not sure ...

Very annoying solving the first problem and just a few seconds later standing in front of the next one :p

Any help would be appreciated ...

Comment

Working...
                X