• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starforce 4.0

New version released today.
    New blacklist.
    BuildSignature = 4.00.007.003, 02.05.06
    Last edited by dm_gammer; 24.05.2006, 14:50.

Frontline 4.0 has been released for a while now, containing an "anti emulation" driver.

I don't like the attitude of those Starforce people, they always claim their protection is uber and all the rest is crap. It wouldn't be the first time that a business goes down because of such an attitude.
    Last edited by Reef; 24.05.2006, 15:05.

Comment

This version is really called 4.0, the other versions still showed 3.7x, with a 4.0 driver, now both are called 4.0, with complete blacklisting against DT403
      CureROM Support Team

Comment

Key for this version is 28 symbols.
        And they change order in sector check. Now some random sectors read from disk before physical check of cd ore dvd disk is begin. And if you run from hdd (from image), they brake this sectors and starforce gives out message "Emulator detected ...".
        Its only for full image. Not for mini-image.

Comment

Originally Posted by FnF
          This version is really called 4.0, the other versions still showed 3.7x, with a 4.0 driver, now both are called 4.0, with complete blacklisting against DT403
          According to Starforce people it's no blacklisting against DT4 in particular, it's a generic anti emulation driver.
          They claim it is impossible to emulate. But these people are known for this kind of nonsense talk. Every time they release a new version, they're convinced that it will never be broken.

And until now, they were wrong every time It may be hard, but absolutely not impossible.

Comment

Impossible to emulate, uh-huh... But then again, who does actually need more than 640k of memory?
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef
              According to Starforce people it's no blacklisting against DT4 in particular, it's a generic anti emulation driver.
              They claim it is impossible to emulate. But these people are known for this kind of nonsense talk. Every time they release a new version, they're convinced that it will never be broken.

And until now, they were wrong every time It may be hard, but absolutely not impossible.
              You should try to make a clone work with the lastest version of Starforce, this won't work anymore, you can't mount it, you can't burn it, nothing works...
              CureROM Support Team

Comment

Originally Posted by FnF
                You should try to make a clone work with the lastest version of Starforce, this won't work anymore, you can't mount it, you can't burn it, nothing works...
                Nothing works for now, but it will be beaten. Just like all previous versions of Starforce.

Comment

hi is good starforce release the 4.0 frontline , now the good team of daemon can work on it like tages and all the blacklist of securom just be patient and wait for pro release
                  for me i still not buy starforce
                  Amd Opteron 165 @ 2.6ghz
                  ATI HD2900XT 512mb
                  Asrock dual-sata2
                  2gb DDR400 Dual
                  X-FI Ftala1ty 64mb

Comment

Well.. at least in v4.18 (in v4.00 thatnymore) it could really be a generic blacklisting-driver but this of course doesn't mean it can't be emdriver didn't seem to completely work yet because you could trick StarForce v4.00 with a mini-image; in v4.18 that doesn't work aulated anymore...
                    But the sfsync-driver existed earlier although it was completely re-build (like what they said)...
                    Last edited by ghost_zero; 28.05.2006, 09:34.

Comment

newest version already beaten.

all you need is a proper DVD+RW - like this one:

fire up alcohol, burn without RPMS and play. works on some good IDE drives too who can properly read the dvd/media codec on it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Smoke-
                        newest version already beaten.

all you need is a proper DVD+RW - like this one:

fire up alcohol, burn without RPMS and play. works on some good IDE drives too who can properly read the dvd/media codec on it.
                        There is not a way to burn a starforce DVD. What are you talking about?
                        the modern world:
                        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Maybe he used the same DVD+RW to get his StarForce copys to run.
                          You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
                          sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

But does this method work only with LG burner (4120B) (with of course Ricoh DVD+RW discs) or with other burners (like Plextor for example) ???

Comment

Try it yourself. I think Plextor is able to burn StarForce when you have right discs. Plextor is a good, i own only Plextor Burners
                              You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
                              sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Working...
                              X