Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to emulate DVD Games?

Help,how can I to emulate DVD Games. I have got Alcohol 120%

For emulating a game dvd you need an image of that dvd.
    First put the dvd in your drive.
    Get A-Ray Scanner (Google?) and scan the protection (from which game do you want to create an image?).
    Then start the image making wizard of Alcohol.
    If your dvd is Securom protected then enable the Data Position measurement (DPM) option with high precision in the first wondow of the wizard and press next. If the dvd is protected by Safedisc, then you don't have to enable anything.
    Make sure the mds image format is selected and press start. If you enabled the DPM option then ALcohol ask you now to choose the read speed. Choose a low speed like 1x-4x.
    When you got yourimage the next step to do is to mount it in a virtual drive using DT or ALcohol.
    You have to use some extra antiblacklisting tools to get Securom 5/7 and Safedisc 4 protected game to work. Use the Securom Loader 1.2 from the download section for Securom 7 protected games and CureROM or Safedisk 4 Hider for Safedisk 4 protected games.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Some users have reported that they were more successful with high DPM extraction speeds for DVDs so if you run into problems after following AnalCobra's guide you may want to try that as well.
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
      X