Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nero option

Hi

Iam Praveen Kumar. Could any body suggest a good software for virtual DVD RW drive? If you suggest like Alcohol / Nero they are just DVD-ROM drives not writers. I want a virtual DVD RW drive.

-OR-

How to enable DVD burning option in Nero Burning Rom 7 Ultra Edition without a DVD-RW drive. I need this because I had Samsung TS-H552U drive and I have given it for service. Please help me urgently from this.

Nero has an option that says something like "enable image recorder for all supported formats"
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

What would you use a virtual DVD RW drive for ? writing to a virtual DVD RW disc ?

If you want to write files to an image file why not use something like UltraISO or WinISO to create your image?

Or have I missed something here & am I losing the plot?

In addition to what @Underheaven posted you can select Recorder/Image Recorder from the toolbar in Nero 7 & select 'Image Recorder' to write to an image file
      Last edited by joeboy; 26.05.2006, 13:09.

Comment

No actually I asked for a Virtual DVD-RW drive for making windows to see that there is a physical DVD-RW drive. This is helpful for me for making DVD ROM images in Nero. Try Nero 7 Ultra Edition in a system without a DVD-RW drive and get an option for DVD-Video in Nero Burning ROM / Nero Express and not in Nero StartSmart. The option will be grayed. This is what my problem is.

As said by Underheaven if there is an option like that, then I want to know more on how to enable that.

Thnak You.

Last edited by Praveen; 28.05.2006, 19:13.

Comment

Originally Posted by Praveen
          The option will be grayed
          Oh, strange.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

File->Options->Expert Features->Enable all supported......
            Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

Thank You.

Comment

What is blu-ray disc?

Comment

blu-ray.com

Originally Posted by Praveen
                  What is blu-ray disc?
                  Blu-ray Media, specifications and release dates for new and upcoming Blu-ray Media, including Blu-ray Media reviews and much more.

or 'Google is your friend'
                  the modern world:
                  net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                  X