Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spellforce 2 v1.01 and starforce

Hi !!

Any know how to bypass starforce in this version ?? with v1.0 there is no problem, but with this new version ....... there is no solution even unpluging dvd drives ... I dont know the starforce version ....

any clues with this ????

TY !

i dont know any solution for this issue...
    afair SF included some kinda Anti-Emulation-Stuff.
    My sysProfile!

Comment

Originally Posted by Istarth
      Hi !!

Any know how to bypass starforce in this version ?? with v1.0 there is no problem, but with this new version ....... there is no solution even unpluging dvd drives ... I dont know the starforce version ....

any clues with this ????

TY !
      in the map were you installed the game there may be a file called udmlib.dll right click> properties and go to the second tab!! there is the version number!

Comment

Such Version-Infos are not really enough anymore because that is only the version of StarForce that the game-executable has and the really interesting version is the one of the StarForce-Synchornisation-Driver (in SpellForce2 if I remember right it is sfsync04.dll in %windir%\System32 and has version 4.18 in v1.01 and v4.0 in v1.00)... Btw. you mean in that case protect.dll (v3.7.16.0 in SpellForce2 v1.01 case)...
        But the driver in SpellForce2 v1.01 is already v4.18...

And yes it is very highly a blacklis and no IDE-Drive-Exist-Issue or something like this...

I suggested that you have the StarForce and not the Tagés-Version of SpellForce2 because otherwise the game would not have worked with v1.00 either...
        Last edited by ghost_zero; 27.05.2006, 18:46.

Comment

Working...
        X