Daemon Tools Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Compatibility

I have had driver problems recently and had to format the hd cause of that; so it frightened me a little bit and when i was 'preparing' daemon tools installation the following message appeared:

I have got a dvd and cd recorder both LG besides the cd-rom driver; i just wanna know if installing daemon tools it will cause any compatibility problem.
    Regards.

That error message is a standard warning. It doesn't mean there's a problem. You can safely continue from that point.

Comment

The point is not about this specific message. I just wanna know what it means it and if by installing daemon tools will cause further incompatibility problems with optical devices, such as cd-rw and dvd recorder ?
      Is there any probability of happening?

Comment

That error message doesn't say anything about compatibility problems with drives. Why would you assume that? But to answer your question, installing Daemon Tools will not cause any compatibility issues with optical drives in your system. As to what it means, it means if you use a debugger on your system (actively running), then Daemon Tools will not function until it's disabled.

Comment

That error message doesn't say anything about compatibility problems with drives. Why would you assume that? But to answer your question, installing Daemon Tools will not cause any compatibility issues with optical drives in your system. As to what it means, it means if you use a debugger on your system (actively running), then Daemon Tools will not function until it's disabled.
          Hey Jito463, really thanks for thwhethere answer. I was asking whether there was any incompatibility issues because i just got through some unpleasant problems involving optical devices, and it ended up in formatting the hd. So i began to distrut about some programs reliability.
          Regards.

Comment

Working...
          X