AnyDVD & CloneCD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnyDVD & CloneCD

Anybody has experience about AnyDVD and CloneCD? I have think that them would be nice compination to my system, but i want to be quite sure that them are so good that i should buy them. So, any problems when making working 1:1 image file of Data DVD/Data CD/Copy controlled Movie DVD? To play them, i prefer to use Daemon Tools.

Would AnyDVD help with dBpowerAMP Music Converter, if audio CD is Copy Protected?
    - miXza-81 -

I wouldn't buy CloneCD, it's outdated. Buy Alcohol 120% (or BlindWrite) or wait for DT Pro.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

clonecd is cool but alcohol120% is much better. and anydvd is only for DVDmovies. i would use clonedvd and anydvd for movies, and alcohol120% for games etc.
      My sysProfile !

Comment

Originally Posted by Master_Q
        ...and anydvd is only for DVDmovies...
        They say little differend... i think so:

Cut From AnyDVD Site: But AnyDVD doesn't just stop at DVDs. It also decrypts protected audio CDs to allow you to copy them. ( http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html )

I have problems also with dBpowerAMP Music Converter when converting music to MP3, and i hope that this would help.

Maby i should forget CloneCD and wait DT PRO... Would AnyDVD work with it... it would be nice to know.
        - miXza-81 -

Comment

Try using CDex for your music cds.

Comment

AnyDVD is essentially a driver which decrypts CSS copy-protection and also some of the copy-protections on audio cd's.
            It does this on the fly, so the DVD's appear to be unprotected to any software you use...
            Essentially, you can just pop in a DVD, fire up nero and hit dvd-copy and you don't get the error stating that the disc is copy-protected.
            It also removes region coding.
            I am a registered customer for the entire suite from slysoft, but I only really use anydvd, clonedvd and clonedvd mobile....
            CloneCD can't really deal with the more recent copy protections, hence the reason I'm also an alcohol 120% registered customer
            Hope that helps....
            SpeedLabs Inc. - Welcome to the real world...

Comment

Thanks.
              It seems that DVD operations with AnyDVD works fine, but CD function is quite unnotable. I should test also that CDex, but version that i have found is quite old, and i have problems only one CD and one of it's track. Seems that also my cheap home DVD palyer do little pause on that one track. Also i have problem, i have only Visa Electron, and it seems only work on Visa Verified Site - it's stupid restriction.
              - miXza-81 -

Comment

Originally Posted by mikkokh
                Thanks.
                It seems that DVD operations with AnyDVD works fine, but CD function is quite unnotable. I should test also that CDex, but version that i have found is quite old, and i have problems only one CD and one of it's track. Seems that also my cheap home DVD palyer do little pause on that one track. Also i have problem, i have only Visa Electron, and it seems only work on Visa Verified Site - it's stupid restriction.
                The newest version of CDex is 1.51 (09-2003).
                You can update the lame mp3 encoder which CDex uses to create the MP3 files. CDex comes with 3.92 but that version is quite old. There's a guide how to get the newer lame and how to use CDex:
                Guides : First part of CD Ripping / Encoding Guide - This guide will walk you through the steps of configuring CDex (CD Ripper/Encoder)

Comment

Thanks! I try it.
                  - miXza-81 -

Comment

Working...
                  X