Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pb to reinstall DT 3.47 / code 25041 (already read similar threads!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pb to reinstall DT 3.47 / code 25041 (already read similar threads!)

hi everybody

my config: XP Pro SP2 / K8N Neo4 / try to RE-install DT 3.47! (no other emulator is / have been installed, no anti-virus, just LNS firewall)

I was using DT 3.47 for a long time without any problem but I uninstalled it (via control panel) because I was no longer using it.

I was also playing a starforced 3.6 game (legally!) and also uninstalled it when finished. Time after I learned about the SF problems and checked my pc for the now famous hidden drivers and apparently I get rid off them by following the instructions given on the 'boycott SF' site.

Now I would like to reinstall DT 3.47 but I have the error code : 25041 (0x61D1), 80 (0x50). I found two threads in this forum dealing with it : the first telling that it is similar to the 25002 error code and the second telling how to fix (removing some old left files of DT 3.47) and I found no other information with google.

BUT :
    - I don't have any more the d347bus.sys and d347prt.sys files on my system
    - I don't have any SCSI/RAID Controllers section in my device manager.
    - I don't find any 'PnP BIOS Extension' in the device manager
    - I don't have any d347bus and d347prt entry anywhere in the registry (tried also with d344, d346 to be sure!)

I scanned my pc with all common anti virus, trojan, rootkit...etc and all seems to be clear.

Can you help me?

thx,
    noone.1

Did you disable/close your firewall before installing DT?
    You can try installing the latest version of DT (4.03).
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Copy File API usually doesn't lie:
      The error means:
      25041 - setup could not copy miniport driver file into System32\Drivers folder
      80 (0x50) - CopyFile API - file is already existing.
      So you've to check what's going on there. You can also try to use alternative driver names (recommended anyway).
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

how stupid I am ! thx for the answers.
        Yes in fact it seems that LNS was blocking the installation, I don't know why perhaps the dll protection. I disabled LNS and DT did'nt have any problem to install.

thx again,
        noone.1

Comment

Working...
        X