Is it there? An IDE-Jammer???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it there? An IDE-Jammer???

Hello. I'm new here and I'm sorry in case I got something wrong. I'm not even sure if this is the right forum.

But anyways, I read the newest announcement and regarding the pictures I thought "What the hell?". I'm talking about the fourth picture, where you can see the option to enable an IDE-Adapter. Does that mean that StarForce is no longer a problem? Is this the "IDE-Jammer" some people where talking about?
    Last edited by JUDGE; 11.06.2006, 16:58.

Virtual IDE drives will be an option in the upcoming Daemon Tools Pro. However, it will only be for DT Pro and will be limited to two drives last I heard. The IDE Jammer will be released for the public version and will - from the sounds of it - work like SF Nightmare to hide/disable your IDE optical drives from the copy protection. There have been several posts about this if you search the forums.

Comment

i hope the Ide jammer is better than sfnightmare because that doesn't work in starforce 3.4+

Comment

I meant "work like SF Nightmare" as in it performs the same function. How well it will perform that function is yet to be seen, but I have faith in the DT team.

Comment

pointing to thread SCSI Blacklists - or why some perfect images won't run with Daemon

Originally Posted by chrashoverraid
          in starforce 3.4+
          NetSoerfer says v3.5+ in: SCSI Blacklists - or why some perfect images won't run with Daemon Tools v4
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

oke maybe 3.5+ .....i didn't know it for sure

Comment

Originally Posted by chrashoverraid
              oke maybe 3.5+ .....i didn't know it for sure
              I am able to get SCCT (SF 3.47) to work using SFN.
              (Intel Mobo)
              Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
                I am able to get SCCT (SF 3.47) to work using SFN.
                (Intel Mobo)

The SF nightmare aint good
                It may cause serious problems to your PC
                But it works well on Nforce mobos :wink: (lucky guys)
                Visit my website

Comment

Originally Posted by mysterio619
                  The SF nightmare aint good
                  It may cause serious problems to your PC
                  But it works well on Nforce mobos :wink: (lucky guys)
                  Yeah i know i don't recommend to use it if you don't know what you are doing. It was just an example for this topic.
                  Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

hello
                    Could you answer me about blacklist...
                    i read the post with SF3.5+ and blacklist scsi drive (blacklist all scsi drive if any ide drive found on system) but now with new Starforce protection even if i disconnect my ide drive my image won't work (my orginal works like a charm : Spellforce with patch) they have succeeded to defeat Dameon's antiblacklist measures or it's another trick (scsi completely blacklisted in all case) ???
                    If it's a successfully blaklist method on Daemon tools V4 how many days/weeks/months (?) the new DT will work ?

thanks a lot

Comment

How (exactly) did you create the image? Which program and settings, and which CD/DVD drive did you use?

What exactly does the error message say?
                      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
                      X