Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hitman blood money...

hi every body,
    first i want to excuse my english cause i am french and i don t speak english very well. my question is simple, i make image of hitman blood money with my original dvd game, i use alcohol 120% to make it, i mount it on the virtual cd/dvdrom, i try to launch it with deamon tools but it doesn t work. so i look on the forum to see what s wrong with it, i see it is protect with securom 7.00.00.0018, so i find on the deamon emulation option that i can select securom. but it doesn t work that way.so i try to launch it with sr7 stop but it s steel doesn t work. i try lot of things, like securom loader 1.2 but that doesn t work to. i just want to know if some body have an explication for this? i see on one topic that if i unplug my ide dvd reader it will work. have i anderstand the right way? i don t know what to do pliz some people can help me? thank you for reply me
    atr

How did you create your image? Which read settings at Alcohol's image making wizard did you use?
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

i use the default settings. i see when i put cd i can chose the secur system (securom 5x,4x etc) but with dvd like hitman blood money i can t configure that option. maybe i have to unpack the image to delete the securom files?? but this is not legal isn t it? that very bad for people who want like me to play without cd or dvd, maybe the compagnie who make the game can give people buy the original game a key to do that.... dreaming lol

Comment

you must activate "DPM"-feature, which is available to DVD-
        reading.

Set readspeed for DPM to "high".

One tip: Alcohol has a nice Help - online and integrated
        to the program. I suggest to use it, so most questions are
        covered already by the help. Saves you alot of time.
        And yes, unpacking and modification of Game-Data is illegal
        in most countries (but not in all, depends all on where you are
        living. However, we do not discuss here about this and decided
        for ourselfes to not support such things on this platform here)

Comment

there are new CureROM 2.0.2 that are able to run 1.1 version of Hitman: Blood Money

Comment

thanks

thank you both of you to helping me . it works now happy lol

Comment

Working...
            X