Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SecuRom 7 - Need help

Hiya all

SecuRom 7 is giving me issues, please can someone help me? Ive read the relevant posts in the forum, but none seem to be working?

I had a perfectly fine working game, then I installed a patch for it, and since then my image has stopped working, and SecuRom is throwing out errors and not accepting the image

A dir scan reveals SecuRom version 'SecuROM 7.00.00.0032'. I tried using every anti blacklister tool I could find, but it just throws it out saying we know your using an image. Ive even tried physically disconnecting my optical drives, but then it says - we see you havent got any physical drives, so we're not going to let you use your image!

also tried editing the registry, that didnt work either.

please can anyone suggest a solution?

thanks
    kms18

Which game didn't work? How did you create your image (which (read)settings and which program did you use?)
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

hiya, sorry about that. the game is Championship Manager 2006, I used alcohol 120%, the read setting was 1X (I heard the slower the better?) and DPM normal activated.

does this help? sorry for not putting enough info on to start with

Comment

DPM shall be High... and DPM extraction speed depends if you have a CD or a DVD to analyse.
        For the CDs, the general rule is the slower the better.
        DVDs' rule is the faster the better.
        Carpe diem

Comment

Try recreating the image.
          Which error did you get after recreating the image with Kinlaadare's help?
          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

To make a backup copy of that use blindread and set it to the slowest setting should work fine it did for me also you have to use a anti blacklist program like SD4hide

Comment

SD4hide is for safedisk only... does not run with securom protected games.
              Carpe diem

Comment

solution

Try using the latest version of alcohol 120%. Turn dpm on, set the emulation to secuROM *new* and burn at 1x to an alcohol 120% image first. Don't do a direct copy to a cd, it won't work (if you have two drives). Just incase use the latest version of curerom (better than antiblaxx) to cloak Daemon Tools, the optical drives, and Alcohol 120%. If that doesn't work, try using the latest version of blindWrite with curerom.
                Last edited by holtvg; 16.08.2006, 22:27.

Comment

Working...
                X