Does Anyone Else Have This Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Else Have This Problem?

Can someone HELP ME PLEASE?! Okay, here is what happens: When I mount an image on daemon tools on a game, I'll play for a little while, then my computer automatically restarts! Everytime it gradually gets a shorter time span of time before it restarts! i have no idea what causes this, microsoft says they don't have a solution. If a problem and solution was already posted about this can SOMEBODY tell me and tell where!!!
    Last edited by n0sk1llz; 03.07.2006, 03:26. Reason: set font size to normal

How does it restart? Did you get any BSOD? Does this happen with all games you trid or did you only try one game?
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Does this happen, when you play from image or even Games on CD/DVD ? When yes, look if your System is overheating (GFX Card, CPU).
      You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
      sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
        How does it restart? Did you get any BSOD? Does this happen with all games you trid or did you only try one game?
        Well, it just restarts without warning, no blue screen or anything, microsoft give me this error when i send it as a report. --- Error type : Windows stop error (A message appears on a blue screen with error code information)
        Solution available? : No (see Next steps)
        What does this error mean? : Windows has encountered an error from which it cannot recover and needs to restart
        Cause : Unknown device driver
        Computer symptoms : A message appears on a blue screen with error code information (for example: e.g. 0x0000001E, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED)
        Additional steps for you to take : Important: Please continue to send error reports so analysts at Microsoft can study and try to correct the problem as quickly as possible
        Last edited by n0sk1llz; 02.07.2006, 16:17.

Comment

If it doesn't crash while mounting/unmounting images, then I don't think it is DT related.
          If it only happens while playing games, then it is most likely an overheating problem.

Comment

For what its worth...

Might not be over heating but a faulty PSU. I had the exact same issue where my PC would reboot over and over only when I was doing something CPU intensive. Over time PSUs gradually degrade due to component values changing especially if the PSU is stressed lots.

Cheers,
            Tom

Comment

Well if it IS a overheating/PSU, etc. How am I suppost to fix this problem?

Comment

Buy a new PSU.
                Well, first of all you should try another one to see if it helps, so if you've the possibility to get one from another pc for testing, check if it helps.
                Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
                  Buy a new PSU.
                  Well, first of all you should try another one to see if it helps, so if you've the possibility to get one from another pc for testing, check if it helps.
                  How much will it cost?

Comment

Price range is from 20$ to 250$. Depends on power output, noise output, ...
                    I think something around 80$ should be sufficient. Don't buy the cheapest No-Name PSU unless you like the sound of a starting warplane in your PC.
                    Be Quiet!, Sharkoon, or some other known brand should be ok.
                    Last edited by FordPrefect; 26.08.2006, 11:30.

Comment

Originally Posted by FordPrefect
                      Price range is from 20$ to 250$. Depends on power output, noise output, ...
                      I think something around 80$ should be sufficient. Don't buy the cheapest No-Name PSU unless you like the sound of a starting warplane in your PC.
                      Be Quiet!, Sharkoon, or some other known brand should be ok.
                      Thanks, I'll get one as soon as I can

Comment

Working...
                      X