Tages copyprotection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tages copyprotection

Hi, I'm new to Daemon Tools. I'm trying to run my copy of Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars (non-starforce version) that uses the Tages copy protection system. However the only emulation options i can see are safedisc, securom, laserlock and rmps. Does that mean that Daemon doesn't support Tages?

I copied the dvd and mounted the iso file but when i go to run the game it just comes up with the usual "please insert disc" etc message.

Thanks in advance for helping the newb. ^_~

EDIT: I used PowerISO 3.2 to make the iso copy btw.
    Last edited by bettasplendens; 26.06.2006, 13:40.

First of all, never make a copyprotected gameimage with PowerISO or such thing. Use Alcohol 120% or Blindwrite for this. Second, its not DTs fault that Tages Images wont run because there is no working Tages Image creator at the moment. But DT pro will include Image creations from Tages protected games.

So, at the moment there is no way to create a working image of your spellforce 2 version. Sorry
    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

No Cracktalk here plz, when you think you must use it then do it, but dont talk about here. The * doesnt excuse this.

Just an Info.
      You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
      sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Have you tried to find a Twinpeak Emulator image (.TDF) for Tages - TetrisEmu ????
        Maybe one doesn't exist for Spellforce 2 - but there are such images out for Glory Empire of Rome and Fahrenhight that fool Tages...

Comment

here try this out.

its my custom profile for A120%

it includes TAGES, SafeDisc v4, Securom v7, etc....

Have Phun

Comment

So you're saying you've made proper working Tages images with Alcohol? What games have you tested this with? Doesn't affect me as I never run into Tages protected games, but I'm sure there are others who will want to know this.

Comment

I bet $100 that TAGES won't work...in fact make it $1000

Comment

Thats bullshit. You can't create image simple with another
                profile in alcohol, the Algo that is used in Tages is completely
                different then other protections, Rico is absolutely right here.

Comment

The problem with TDF is that many, most of the people here and there ( most probably ) dont know how to make a TDF file . So bah. For now we either have to wait for a _____ ___, or the DeamontoolsPRO. So in anycase. It's only a matter of time .

Comment

Working...
                  X