Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Watch Starforce 3.7

Hey M8ґs ,

i tried different ways with those game , but i didnґt get this thing to work ,
    Rise and Fall worked fine for me with burning it on a dvd+rw , but this .. not ..
    is the cd version , i patched the image to the Platinum 52x CDR and burned it with alcohol , no chance , didnґt work ..

it can be that my pc is the problem ? i didnґt have IDE drives in the system , all on SATA , chipset is nforce 3 250gb

sATA is IDE, just as pATA is. You'll have to unplug all pATA and sATA optical drives for a chance to get StarForce running.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

hmm , but with Rise and Fall it worked with a burned dvd ..
      at night watch i have a patch tool that i can patch the image to the media i use , but night watch didnґt worked ..
      when i unplug my sata drive , i didnґt have a drive for the game , or can i play then the game with the image ?

Comment

yes then you can play it with your image (if the DPM is right!!)

Comment

How do you create your DPM?
          (My Liteon-DVD & LG-DVD fails at 87%)

Comment

they are also on the internet

Comment

Originally Posted by ike
              How do you create your DPM?
              (My Liteon-DVD & LG-DVD fails at 87%)
              You may have to uninstall Starforce drivers. They interrupt DPM-Extraction.

Comment

Originally Posted by FordPrefect
                You may have to uninstall Starforce drivers. They interrupt DPM-Extraction.
                Is it really a fact for this starforce-version, that only the interruption of the starforce drivers stops the extraction?!

I've deinstalled the drivers and i can't extract the DPM. I tested it on the computer of a friend, he has Blindwrite and no problems to extract the DPM. I go home with the DPM and uses Quickmount to generate the mds. I was surprised as i see the graph. In the difference (to the version-lower starforce) the density falls to the higher sectors (like normal) and after 80-90% the curve raises (i've never see this before).
                Or, i'm on a totaly false way??

Comment

Could you post a picture of the graph? Free image hosting e.g. on imageshack.us
                  "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
                  X