Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help. Problem starting Singles 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help. Problem starting Singles 2.

I am having a problem starting singles 2 because it uses starforce 3.4.76. I keep getting a message to enter the correct disc. I've tried unplugging my cd drive and it still won't work. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Thanks.

how did you create your image?? your image needs DPM!! Starforce3.4 can also be played by using StarForceNightmare (disable cd, disable node,,,) so it isn't nescessary to plugout your optical drives...

Comment

I made the image using alcohol120% on 1x speed. I have tried starforcenightmare and it doesn't work for me. Do usb devices like printers need to be removed?

Comment

Did you neable the DPM option while making the image?
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I used DPM when making the image. Anything I'm forgetting to do? If someone knows of a method to get singles 2 working could you please post it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by tigerstew
            Do usb devices like printers need to be removed?
            no that isn't nescessary......did you extracted the DPM succesfull??and did you deleted starforce drivers before making the image with DPM?? because starforce drivers can screw it up!!

you could also try to download a .mds with good DPM....

Comment

I removed the starforce drivers before making the image of the cd. Do you know where i can download a .mds with a good DPM for singles 2? Also how do you use it with the image file?

Comment

if you downloaded one.... you need to change the name of the .MDS so it has the same as de MDF
                i cant give you a link with a MDS with good DPM...(is it allowed BTW??

Comment

I found an .mds file with good DPM but it still won't run. I couldn't find one for the english version but it was for the german version. Maybe that's the problem?

Comment

Originally Posted by tigerstew
                    I found an .mds file with good DPM but it still won't run. I couldn't find one for the english version but it was for the german version. Maybe that's the problem?
                    What errors did you get?
                    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I got an error which said: "Failed to identify the disc in the drive. Insert a licensed disc."

Comment

Working...
                      X