Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting detected now???

Hi!

I used to play Need for speed most wanted without any problem (daemon 4.03) but now it gets detected and i have to use antisecurom.... I dont really like having to open lots of programs to play a game.... what can i do to not get detected?

BTW: I uninstalled alcohol 120%, so i have only nero and daemon now

You can use CureROM to create a profile, then it will do all the hiding stuff by clicking on one shortcut.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

hmmm, but why is that im getting detected now?

Comment

Did you change anything since the last working launch?
        Normally NFSMW always needs antiblacklisting tools like SD4Hide (don't use antisecurom for safedisk4 games).
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

no i didnt... and now i get detected by ALL games: Worms 4, star wars jedi knight, city tycooon NY, etc..

Comment

Originally Posted by Tabur
            no i didnt... and now i get detected by ALL games: Worms 4, star wars jedi knight, city tycooon NY, etc..
            You are being way too general, I think we should help you fix one problem at a time.
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

what im trying to say is that daemon isnt working well... Just cant avoid detection

Comment

u dont have to use it if u dont like it. if u wanna use it try explainig your problem more precisely...
                My sysProfile!

Comment

how can i explain anything more???

The only thing i changed is the windows language... it used to be Spanish, now is English

Comment

Working...
                  X