Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred...

Hello,

I need you because I have a big problem, I want to do a copy of my original sacred disc, i did it with Alcohol 120 % with protect CD VOB 5 options, then I uninstalled Alcohol, and have installed Daemon Tool latest version, I applied the patch 1.6(FRENCH) on sacred and this screen appears telling me : This CdRom/DvDrom cannot be validated due to installed copy protection emulation software.

I search throught this forum and check solution but I don't have found the same problem as me...

can U help me?:wink:

probably some blacklisting feature; try installing blindwrite 6 which has a nice ez-play component which "fools" the protection by making your daemon drive look like physical
    Hominis est errare, insipientis in errore perseverare

Comment

i tryed to lauch sacred too, but it didn't work. amybe you have to unplub the optical drives, is didn't try it
      My sysProfile !

Comment

You most likely have some parts of Alcohol or another program besides DAEMON Tools still on your system.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Use pr0t.st0p to avoid anti balcklistening, i tried it myself a few weeks ago. Works great, but you need a proper image to play it.
          You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
          sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

DelilahHinxs: Does it work with the original CD in the drive?
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Ahh i forgot, you must use CD2 to play the Game.
              You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
              sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Hello, Yes when I put the original CD it works good, and he didn't tell me that he had detected daemon tools or another one, (I have only daemon tools, I deleted Alcohol 120%) I tryed to burn the image but I have the same problem....Anti blacklister are they useful? I only know Asr 1.2 thxs to help me

Comment

Hello all

hum, i tried the antiblacklister Pr0t.St0p v1.0 but sacred said the same thing then before , i unplugged my cd drive and get the same problem, i don't know what to do hi hi:wink: I am trying blindwrite to see how it works..

if you have other ideas

thxs for helping me

Comment

Try CureROM 2.0.3

Comment

Working...
                    X