Multiple Windows user accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Windows user accounts

I have a problem with DT in multiuser system.

If i try mount iso files some other than my first account(that account where i installed DT on the system).

After i was mounting the iso file and trying to access the virtual drive, windows say "käyttö estetty(finnish windows) / access denied" but if i goes my primary account the DT drive works without any problems.

All my accounts have admin rights so this problem not found there, also i dont make any changes in the accounts rights.

My DT version is 4.03HE, SPTD 1.25 (from about box)

----
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by Dylo
    I have a problem with DT in multiuser system.

If i try mount iso files some other than my first account(that account where i installed DT on the system).

After i was mounting the iso file and trying to access the virtual drive, windows say "käyttö estetty(finnish windows) / access denied" but if i goes my primary account the DT drive works without any problems.

All my accounts have admin rights so this problem not found there, also i dont make any changes in the accounts rights.

My DT version is 4.03HE, SPTD 1.25 (from about box)

----
    Thanks.
    Hi,
    Unfortunately, there is only 1 full administrator account in windows OS (Not even full though )
    So any other account will always be less than the admin. Have you tried running DT as admin from the second account?
    http://bsfkillaplace.runboard.com/

Comment

i means my all accounts are admin accounts.

Comment

Re: permissions problem

What is your OS version and Service Pack? Are you using terminal services or citrix or any kind of remote desktop sharing? This permissions problem has not been reported before.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I've got same problem

Originally Posted by Underheaven View Post
          What is your OS version and Service Pack? Are you using terminal services or citrix or any kind of remote desktop sharing? This permissions problem has not been reported before.
          My OS Windows XP SP3. I not use RDP soft. If I mount any cd-image, and then switch to another Windows user, that user can't access to the virtual drive. Even more, only ONE Windows user can get access to any virtual drives, all other not, and it is not depend who mounted cd-image. All users have full administrative right.

Comment

Working...
          X