9 box cube floating around screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 box cube floating around screen

I'm having this problem when watching movies. There is this box that starts in the upper right corner and then floats around the screen in a skittish fashion during the entire film. It's really annoying and i've tried several players trying to get rid of it. I thought maybe it had something to do with Daemon so i posted here. Any information would be great. Thanks.
    andre

No idea how it can be related to Daemon.

Comment

Well i tried Windvd and I haven't seen the box since. Apparently it had something to do with the other players that I had been using. Thanks for the help.

Andre

Comment

Operating System: Win XP pro
        Burning Software: Alcohol 120
        Anti-virus Software: Norton AV

As far as i know this box shows you are using the elecard-video codec (used for mpeg-playback). This flying box shows that you havenot purchased this codes, its running in test mode.
        Its most commonly installed with DVD or DVB-Software, for example Progdvb installs this filter. As it is a directshow plugin, most standard-players will use this codec from now on. Of course Software like Windvd have their own playback-codec, so there these box does not occur.

Hope i could be of some assistance.

Comment

Working...
        X