Ultimate Spiderman Backup Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Spiderman Backup Problem

I recently purchased Ultimate Spiderman (DVD, 1 disc) and have been wanting to make a backup, but it keeps saying that it cannot locate the DVD-ROM.

I've used SafeDisc Hider 4, and it still says that it cannot locate the DVD-ROM.

I've tried: Starforce Nightmare, VirtualCD Hide, SafeDisc Blocker, pr0tst0p, SR7.stop, all got me nowhere.

I used A-Ray Scanner, and it told me that it is protected by: "SafeDisc 4.00.003".

I have searched these forums, and google, saw several "solutions" all of which did nothing.

I am out of ideas, and I would really appreciate some help.

Thank you.

how did u create your image? which settings?
    My sysProfile!

Comment

For safedisc there are 3 important things to know:
      1. You should have a good image.Make image with the latest alcohol 120% and do not forget to mark the options "Skip reading errors" and "Fast error skip"
      2. You should play from the device which you used to install the game.If you want to play the game from virtual drive install it from the same virtual drive using the image you created.
      3. It is very good if your virtual drive is first in the chain of optical drives ( for example if you have 1 real and one virtual drive it is best if the virtual is with letter E for example and the real is with letter F and not the contrary ).You can change the drive's letters from Control Panel->Administrative tools->Computer management->Disk management just right click on the device and click on "Change drive letter and paths"
      4. If you need antiblacklisting software try CureROM latest available version.

Comment

Working...
      X