PDA

View Full Version : Question about Alcohol 120%

wingchun
30.07.2006, 00:22
Hi all, just had a q about alcohol. Wouldv'e asked on their forum but they aren't accepting new regs at the moment:confused: I want to make a back up of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory DVD but when I try to do it with Alcohol it doesn't give me an option to choose the copy protection. It's as though it just sees it as a movie disc. I'm a bit of a newb with this so please forgive my ignorance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Blazkowicz
30.07.2006, 09:52
For DVDs it is normal that you cant choose any profile. Just check on Data Position Measurement (Precision High) and choose the highest speed.

wilen
02.10.2006, 10:01
you mean i cant use the securom or any protection for my dvd??i mean if i burn it to alcohol without options enable is it going to work with daemon??

Jito463
02.10.2006, 22:17
Hi all, just had a q about alcohol. Wouldv'e asked on their forum but they aren't accepting new regs at the moment:confused: I want to make a back up of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory DVD but when I try to do it with Alcohol it doesn't give me an option to choose the copy protection. It's as though it just sees it as a movie disc. I'm a bit of a newb with this so please forgive my ignorance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
If you have purchased Alcohol, send an e-mail to support@alcohol-soft.com requesting access.

robbo
03.10.2006, 13:46
or if your testing Alcohol try the Trial Support Forum.

http://forum.alcohol-soft.com/index.php?showforum=135