Question about Alcohol 120%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Alcohol 120%

Hi all, just had a q about alcohol. Wouldv'e asked on their forum but they aren't accepting new regs at the moment I want to make a back up of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory DVD but when I try to do it with Alcohol it doesn't give me an option to choose the copy protection. It's as though it just sees it as a movie disc. I'm a bit of a newb with this so please forgive my ignorance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

For DVDs it is normal that you cant choose any profile. Just check on Data Position Measurement (Precision High) and choose the highest speed.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

so

you mean i cant use the securom or any protection for my dvd??i mean if i burn it to alcohol without options enable is it going to work with daemon??

Comment

Originally Posted by wingchun
        Hi all, just had a q about alcohol. Wouldv'e asked on their forum but they aren't accepting new regs at the moment I want to make a back up of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory DVD but when I try to do it with Alcohol it doesn't give me an option to choose the copy protection. It's as though it just sees it as a movie disc. I'm a bit of a newb with this so please forgive my ignorance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
        If you have purchased Alcohol, send an e-mail to support@alcohol-soft.com requesting access.

Comment

or if your testing Alcohol try the Trial Support Forum.

Alcohol Trial Technical Support: Here you can ask any Technically related questions regarding Alcohol. Members(with no Customer account) can post here but before a Post will be replied to you will need to post a System Report from Alcohol unless your problems are Installation or Registration related.Please check regulary the Important Information Topic for information on how to contact us, Download our Toolbar etc.
          { "Your computer is fine sir, the problem exists between the keyboard and chair" }

Comment

Working...
          X