Playstation HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playstation HELP!!!!

How do i make a perfect Playstation game copy with Alcohol 120%??? When i made a copy the playstation wont load it plz i need som help here!!!!

Do you have a mod-chip installed? Your Playstation backups wonґt work without it.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

of course i have but it wont work either

Comment

For newer games you need hardware able to read and write subchannel data uncorrected, i.e. DAO-PW/DAO-96 mode.

Comment

Well in Alcohol 120% there is a option to choose "Play Station" i use but the game wont get loading in the ps shall i do something more in the burning process..... (The game i want to make i copy is Final Fantasy 8)

Comment

In Image Burning Wizard use RAW-DAO write mode, and do NOT check "Rectify Sub-Channel Data", and write slow (i.e. 4x max).

Comment

well i did the way you sad but it wont work it stops right in the loading you know when a ps game load it come up a big red P logo, the loading stop right there. oh yeah the game i want to copy is Final Fantasy 8 its a old game now i think.

Comment

New enough to be protected - which writer do you use? And which media?

Comment

I use GoldStar writer!

Comment

How old is the mod-chip? Some games only work with newer mod-chips.

Personally, I prefer a PSX boot disk. It will allow you to play NTSC games on PAL, and burned backups. They require no tampering with the console, and they are pretty affordable.

Comment

Working...
                    X