Crash On Use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash On Use

Hey i've been fighting with Daemon tools and alcohol 120 for about a week and a half now. Every time i got to install them my machine ether goes into a restart loop or BSOD's everytime i go to use them. I got Daemon installed this format around and am still having the crash on use issue. I'm using Windows XP SP2 and tried what you suggested in the common problems forum but that renders daemon useless. I was really hoping I could get some help with this problem so i can get back to re-installing everything without the threat of a format agian. Oh one more thing it does load and run in the background but as soon as i try to mount anything or cahnge a setting the machine BSOD's. Oh plz let me know how to attach the minidump file so i can get it to you. or what you need out of it. P.S. BSOD says it is a stop error.

Please mail the minidump unpacked (i.e. not ZIP'ed nor RAR'ed etc.) to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I sent that file to you guys. It will have come from the address i registered with.

Comment

Working...
      X