Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, it seems to be impossible to get these emulations off

Ok, so heres the story:
    I have been running dtools v3.something and i had all the emulations with 4 drives on. And i run those emulations without the d-tools software running. Appearently i have some registry cleaner software which deleted the "language support" and now i cant start up daemon tools to get rid of the emulations ,which are causing conflicts with drive letter assignment on my machine.
    Now i cannot uninstall, reinstall, or run daemon tools to get rid of the emulations.
    Please help, thanks.

Have a similar problem. Everytime I start the computer I get the error 'Language Support Not Detected'. Can't find a way to reinstall the language support.

Comment

This does not work?

Comment

No luck re-installing

I've uninstalled it and without reinstalling it and booting, I get the same message, and it's still a Daemon message. Reinstalling doesn't take it away either. By uninstalling from the control panel do you mean by using the add or delete programs button?

Comment

no, it wont let me uninstall it or install

Comment

Also, I'm having problems with my laptop charging. When plugged in, it will switch to battery power for no reason. I have to shut it off and remove the battery and put it back in to fix it. I thought I read something about Daemon messing with the power settings like this somewhat.

Comment

Working...
            X