stupid open handles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid open handles

Okay, so I'm finished with Daemon Tools. It runs maybe half the discs alcohol does, and I've finally scraped enough cash to get A120%, so I'm uninstalling this thing (and blindwrite, but that's not relevant) for good.

The problem is, whenever I try to disable the virtual drives, I get this:

How do I fix it so I can get this thing off my system? (And yes, I was using the latest version).

Click ignore. The image will be unmounted. Alternative: a) Disable the Inuse Check checkbox or b) Disable autostart and automount then reboot then disable the virtual drives.

FYI: The message is just an information message. It is to help you make a proper decision. Clean installs of the latest version have this information message disabled.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Done, but now I have phantom disk drives lurking in My Computer that don't actually do anything. How do I axe them?

Comment

Use search

Btw wasn't gonna say anything, but ffs man this program is out there for free .. and just check out the stuff it can be used for (schools, etc.) so don't go bitching and complaining about it or you can get your head chopped off "flying guillotines here they come, bloody bastards .." take it easy, peace

Comment

Originally Posted by nimd4 View Post
          [..]
          Sometimes... Eye surprise with retarded posts; hope this hadn't offended anyone Won...

Comment

Working...
          X