Sudeki - StarForce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudeki - StarForce

firstly i own this game, just trying to play from HD cause it just more reliable faster, plus my disc does get scratch on the book shelf.

but this star force protection is killing me here, are there any know work arounds for this? patches another mounting tool maybe? i did a sreach on starforce, seems alot of people dislike this type of protection, but the removal or work around seems to be on a game by game deal.

Originally Posted by unknownerrors
    firstly i own this game, just trying to play from HD cause it just more reliable faster, plus my disc does get scratch on the book shelf.

but this star force protection is killing me here, are there any know work arounds for this? patches another mounting tool maybe? i did a sreach on starforce, seems alot of people dislike this type of protection, but the removal or work around seems to be on a game by game deal.
    You have to make a good image of high DPM quality...then you may have to unplug your physical CD Rom before the game will work mounted.

another alternative is connect your physical Rom to an ide controller card and then you dont have to unplug it to play starforce games...ok?
    ReBeLlIoN

Comment

The StarForce drivers mess up Alcohol 120%'s DPM process (at least when it's set to high for StarForce) so you cannot create good images of StarForce games while the SF driver is installed. You'll need to uninstall the StarForce drivers before trying to create an image.
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
      X