Disk Is Not Formatted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disk Is Not Formatted

I created and loaded an image from a language disk for Rosetta Stone into Daemon-Tools. It accepts the image. But the disk name doesn't show up on the drive it is installed in and when I select the drive Daemon-tools loaded it to, I get a windows error message claiming the disk isn't formatted and windows can't read from the disk, it might be corrupted, or it could be using a format not compatible with windows.

Any ideas? I didn't know what to search for to see if anyone else has ran into this.

Thanks.

Maybe your image is broken. Try to create a new one with ALcohol 120%.
    Did you try to mount other images?
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I did re-create the images using DiscJuggler (.cdi). Those loaded and operated correctly. Could have been bad images, but seemed funny that I extracted them from CDs that worked but they wouldn't when loaded as ISOs into Daemon-Tools.

Comment

I think that DAEMON Tools 4.03 cannot read older discjuggler formats Are you using the latest version of discjuggler?
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Try to create a mds/mdf image with ALcohol 120% (www.alcohol-software.com <-trial).
          You can also scan the protection of the cd with ProtectionID or A-Ray Scanner. Then choose the correspendig profile at Alcohol's Image Making Wizard. Then you'll have the pefect image which should be mountable at DT.
          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

something wrong with your Disk

a virus attacks your PC, or just a power failure happens, which all may cause such problem like the disk is not formatted. at this time, you should NOT press the yes button when it ask you to format or not.

Comment

Working...
            X