Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't launch Trackmania Sunrise(sforce) with a 1:1 copy, Starsk&Hutch(sforce) too!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't launch Trackmania Sunrise(sforce) with a 1:1 copy, Starsk&Hutch(sforce) too!!

I'v made 1:1 image copy of trackmania sunrise with alcohol120% 1.9.5.4212 with starforce 1/2/3 profile and mounted on d-tools 4.03 but sforce shows insert the cd in another drive (starsky&hutch too)!!! What I do wrong - please help me!!!

You need to unplug your optical drives in order to play games protected with recent versions of StarForce from image. There are tons of threads about this in the forums, please use the board search for more detailed information.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

did you make youre image with DPM??? that is nescessary for starforce!

Comment

You need to unplug your optical drives in order to play games protected with recent versions of StarForce from image.
        No this is not required for TRACKMANIA SUNRISE (its starforce protection is not too much recent), you just need to hide IDE devices with a tool like starforce nightmare.

There are tons of threads about this in the forums, please use the board search for more detailed information.
        Yes that's true for every body

Olivier

Comment

When you have installed the extreme add-on then you have to unplug your drives, because it updates the CP.
          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Sorry, I confused those games, I was under the impression that Trackmania Sunrise was already the addon. You're right, you'll only need to unplug your drives if you're trying to play Trackmania Sunrise Extreme.
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

For me TM Sunrise with Addon works without disabling my drives ,I only have to set all emulation options to ON

Comment

Originally Posted by Traxxx
                For me TM Sunrise with Addon works without disabling my drives ,I only have to set all emulation options to ON
                And it doesn't work if you disable all emulation options ?
                Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
                X