Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Securom 7.24 [FEAR 1.07]

Hello.
    I was trying to run FEAR version 1.07 with an image via latesst daemon tools, but it gives me emu detected. So i tried to use the regilar hidders(sr7.stop), and loaders (one of which is 4 securom 7 1.26), and i still get emulator detected.
    Any ideas on waht the hell?
    I even uninstalled all of the emulators (alcochol adn deamon, removed registry entries, and wiped the drivers), and tried to run the game with the original dvd, i still get the same bs. Any ideas on how to bypass this?
    Thx

Uninstall CloneCD if installed and try to rename securom loader 1.2.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

do you have alcohol installed?
      we used to eat food but millionaire scientists got together & wanted us to eat a bunch of chemicals

Comment

i HAD alcochol installed but i uninstalled it.
        And i don;t have clonecd.

btw the loader 1.2 worked. i had an older version b4 and i forgot to upgrade or sometign.
        btw how does it hide emulatores from securom, i know about the registry patch, but what else does securom look 4 when trying to find dtools/alcochol?

Comment

Hi guys,

Im experiencing the same sort of problem with my 1.07 patched version of fear. I mount the image with the latest daemon tools, all option off (experimented with off/on) and use sucurom loader 1.2 (latest one off site).

Ive tried running the loder from explorer and command prompt with -r, but whenever I try, I get the error: Original disk could not be found or authenticated.

How do I get by this crap? Im hanging to play this game again.

Cheers in advance

Comment

i read somewhere that the loader renames files
            we used to eat food but millionaire scientists got together & wanted us to eat a bunch of chemicals

Comment

Usually that error message means that your image isn't good enough. But have you tried using CureROM instead?

Comment

Possibly, but I wouldnt know. Do you suggest I reburn my cd with another program? I used clonecd (latest version) to burn the image.

I also tried curerom, but no go.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally Posted by sethgun
                  Possibly, but I wouldnt know. Do you suggest I reburn my cd with another program? I used clonecd (latest version) to burn the image.

I also tried curerom, but no go.

Cheers.
                  I would just try to get it working in the virtual drive.
                  the modern world:
                  net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I've tried making images using both Clone CD and Alcohol 120% (latest versions of both). I've tried mounting the image using both Daemon-Tools and Alcohol 120%. I've tried using CureROM on both images and using both virtual drives. Everything I try I get the Original Image cannot be found or authenticated error. Has anyone found a fix for this?

Comment

try using the image in conjuction with PROCYON SecuROM Loader:
                      Code:
                      http://www.filewire.com/download.php?id=1f10c7571c6d52daa412fe2
                      if it won't work, it will require a remake of the image or the use of so-called mini image. also, it's best to use only ONE virtual drive in the system and fully disable Alcohol 120% drivers (if present in the system).
                      Hominis est errare, insipientis in errore perseverare

Comment

I recently was having trouble with securom v7, but CureRom in conjunction with daemon worked fine for me, just gotta mess with the settings a bit, and for some odd reason it only works like every 3rd time i try to execue the file

Comment

How did you create the image ?
                          Maybe a better image (better DPM!, created with Alcohol) can make it better.
                          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

If you have the CD version, set the DPM process to a very low speed; if you have FEAR on DVD, the DPM speed needs to be set to a high speed to get the best DPM results.
                            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
                            X