Graw 1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graw 1.3

I am not sure what version of securerom this is but nothing seems to work outside of the original disk. If anyone knows more about how to antiblacklist this one please tell me...thanks

edit by admin: Please don't double post. The forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately.

how did you create youre image..?? i thought this game is securerom but you can look at it with Aray-scanner (use google)

Comment

yeah

Alchohol120, also its apprently 7.00.00.0026 which I downloaded the new pr0cSecruerom that is for that version(or said it was) and its not doing anything as well.

Comment

Which settings in Alcohol 120%? It is not 7.00.00.0026, it is a much higher version, try to scan with ProtectionID 5.1e and not aray.

Which error you get when you try to start the game?
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Fixed

I found some obscure site that had a slightly different filesize on the new securerom so i dled it and wahla! I guess all the big sites wanted to say they had the new one but didn't but thanks alot guys had it been a different problem I am sure your help would have solved it!

Comment

What file had the different file size? How exactly did you get it to work?
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

I'm think he used more nefarious methods.

Comment

I am sorry

oops that was a bit vauge, what i meant was the securerom loader i had was a different filesize from the real 7.26. So basiclly using securerom 7.26 works I got it from some hungarin site the ones I found on other sites didnt work.

Comment

which "Securomloader" you mean? I know only AntiSecurom
                  Loader, and that one is available on our site at our download
                  section.

What is exact name of your "Securomloader" - and exact size,
                  please?

Comment

I guess he means this one.

Comment

yeah ford...but thats the one that didnt work for me in the beginning i downloaded it tryed it and it still gave me securerom error 12004http://stele.korusuu.net/files/graw_error.png
                      thats hosted by my buddy who is now gettign the same error....I gave him the one i had but its not working i told him to try the one you just linked to ford....don't see why it would be any different though. Mine works great though...I got it from some obscure site i don't even know how I found it sorry....

Comment

Working...
                      X