X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTR2 is out & Works great on Vista RC1

Hi all,

I just got my pre-order for GTR2 yesterday
    I was thinking i would have to stick with XP because 10acle usually use starforce protections. But starforce is not present on GTR2

GTR2 is protected with Securom v7.
    This is how i made it run with Daemon tools v3.41.

- Mds image creation of my game with Alcohol120 (inXP)
    - Mounted & intalled the Mds with DT v3.41 (inVistaRC1)
    - Installed Latest Securom loader (v7.26)
    - Launched the game and played.

That's it

Vista RC1 is good enough to enjoy GTR2

PS: As long as starforce is not part of our problem, you don't really need latest DT to enjoy latest games.

Stay tuned
    http://bsfkillaplace.runboard.com/

I will use my BF2 mds Image, but with V3.33 or V3.41 dont running

Comment

Originally Posted by Davidaff
      I will use my BF2 mds Image, but with V3.33 or V3.41 dont running
      Have you tried with dt3.33 or dt3.41 & sd4hide?
      this should work as i manage to play Tiger woods 06 with v3.33 & sd4hide without problems.

Tell us

Comment

hey nice, thx for info for this tool sd4hide, it works with Vista !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        many many thanks

edit by admin: Don't double post. The forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately.

Comment

For some reason, I'm trying to play GTR2 through my .mds but I can't. I've used that same version of Secure Burner by placing it into my install directory and loading the .exe file but it still detects that emulator drive. What's going on?

Comment

Originally Posted by sldk
            For some reason, I'm trying to play GTR2 through my .mds but I can't. I've used that same version of Secure Burner by placing it into my install directory and loading the .exe file but it still detects that emulator drive. What's going on?
            How did you create your MDS image? Did you use securom loader v7.26?
            By the way, it should definitely be working if you use latest daemon tools or alcohol120%

I also mention that i have my burner unplugged but i don't think it change with securom..
            Last edited by sfkilla23; 03.10.2006, 18:58.

Comment

I also have a problem with getting GTR2 to run without the disk in the drive.

It gives an error that it can't authenticate my disk. So to me it looks like DT v4.0.6 is not the problem, but the copy I created with alcohol.
              Can someone tell me extactly how to create a valid copy by using alcohol?

[edit]
              No need, found out what I was doing wrong. The speed of DPM was too high.
              [/edit]
              Last edited by pdukers; 21.10.2006, 08:46.

Comment

Working...
              X