Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StarForce announces new version of FrontLine 4.5 !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarForce announces new version of FrontLine 4.5 !

StarForce Technologies - developer of copy protection tools announces release of FrontLine 4.5 – a new version of copy protection SDK.

StarForce FrontLine – is a set of tools for protection against illegal usage that consists of drivers and system libraries. New version of our product has some significant improvements!
    First off the changes have to do with the protection integration improvements. These new features make FrontLine 4.5 integration much easier and convenient for the client and the end-user as well:

“Demonstration mode” is now available during the integration of protection. When this feature is integrated into application it allows to limit the product’s functionality. This feature saves time and efforts because FrontLine can now be integrated once. Clients do not have to worry about protecting the demo version first and then the final release. It makes it easier for the end-user as well – the application can be launched in demonstration mode without activation.
    Read more: http://www.star-force.com/protection.phtml?c=83&id=983
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

I haven't seen a Starforce protected game in months, and I hope it stays that way

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef
      I haven't seen a Starforce protected game in months, and I hope it stays that way
      i hope it too!! i really don't like starforce.....

Comment

It will be, i dont think that any game Developer will use it again after the mass that the most Companys had with SF 3.x/4.x !
        You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
        sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

They shut down their support forum as topics there were harming their credibility, it could be the masses have changed the thinking of software developers not to use SF if this is the case then a voice has been heard.

Comment

ah......actually it isn't very nice that Starforce isn't much used anymore...... then DT-pro's Virtual Ide seems less important..
            (although it will help you with more then only starforce games)

Comment

forums will be up soon

Comment

ahmm....

Hey, guys, don"t you know how to brake new versions of StarForce (i mean frontline 4.*) I hate it. and whats new in DT-PRO can it breake the StarForce 4??? if it can, then where i can get it????

Comment

@Dead_ok

Wait for next version of Daemon Tools, it should work.
                  Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

hmm....it's not easy to wait, when you have the greatest game on your hard drive, and StarForce fuc-ks you up!!!
                    but i hope these guys from DT soft will brake'em all.
                    PS sorry for my bad english, i'm russian

Comment

You can always play using your original discs, can't you?
                      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

if youre original cd doesn't work contact Starforce or the gamemaker company (dunno about what game youre talking about)

ps. dont talk about warez! (dunno if someone is gonna do that )

Comment

mh i think newest starforce got beaten up, there are few reports of starforce protectet games where you can find working executables since the last days/weeks.

hopefully starforce will vanish forever, its like a parasite.
                          you need it to play but you cant control anything what it does on your own system.

Comment

Originally Posted by Black-
                            mh i think newest starforce got beaten up, there are few reports of starforce protectet games where you can find working executables since the last days/weeks.

hopefully starforce will vanish forever, its like a parasite.
                            you need it to play but you cant control anything what it does on your own system.
                            Staroforece is already dead.Judging from the fast response of reloaded with "special" exes for the current games using starforce 4 and not to mention upcoming daemon tools 4 and the usb play method starforce is not able to protect the newest games and it is only creating problems to the legitimate users.To starforce team remember that it is not an option to install low level system drivers to the user's computers without notifying them.You can not do anything you like with user's computers just to protect your game from playing without original cd.Ubisoft understood this and other will follow them.

Comment

We all know already that StarForce is unwanted by many
                              users (not only here, worldwide). closed - this thread is about
                              StarForce and their latest announcement. If you want to tell
                              them something or you feel uncomfortable because of SF,
                              I can only repeat: do not buy SF-protected games then and
                              inform them (the publisher and whoever it concerns) that you
                              are not willing to invest anymore money into SF-protected
                              games. THIS is the only FAIR method. To use WAREZ versions
                              is NOT FAIR. You even then SHOW that SF is right. You bring
                              them important arguments!!!! So the only way is a real boy-
                              cott, not the way someone mentioned here. YOU HAVE ALL
                              THE POWER!! IT IS YOUR MONEY - IT IS YOUR DECISION!
                              but do NOT use warez then, then you are not even worth to
                              discuss here on OUR platform. Keep that in mind!

If you wanna discuss about their kind of behaviour
                              with users or other competitors or even the "relationship"
                              between DT/SF -> use the OFFTOPIC-forum then.

Comment

Working...
                              X