Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game mounted using daemon tools,games starts but shuts down when loading!!!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game mounted using daemon tools,games starts but shuts down when loading!!!???

Hello people.I recently got a game; it shuts down at the time of initial loading(after logos)...i have made the image in .nrg format(from nero) from the original disk i bought and used daemon tools virtual drive.the game seems to have safedisk2.7..I have tried this method with lot of other(mostly a lot of newer)games they all worked immediately.By the way i use virtual drive only on laptop and it is compatible with this kind of stuff..could any1 plz advice me??

What happens if you start from your Original CD/DVD?

Comment

the game works with the original cd...but i dont like to carry it around and recently i have given it to my friend;to make it work the disc1 has to be inside the cdrom,is there any solution to this problem or do i have to play to with the disc?

Comment

Try using the latest trial version of Alcohol to make your image. Nero isn't really suited to the task.

Comment

but other games were working with nero image..??is there any other way to get it to work using nero image or do i have to get alcohol 120?

edit by admin: Please don't double post. The forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately.

Comment

Nero cant extract necessary data from the cd to get around with the copy protection. (you can get a trial version of Alcohol 120% at www.alcohol-software.com)
            Last edited by AnalCobra; 20.09.2006, 12:56.
            Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

You could always wait for DTools Pro to be finished. No idea when that will be, though.

Comment

Thanks Guys for your advice...i had bought nero premium and i want to use it,dont want to buy alcohol 120 yet;anyways i will try out the trial version...could you please inform me if you have a solution in the future for using nero images for such games?...thanks,i appreciate it...

Comment

To create images you could try also Alcohol 52% Free Edition.
                  Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

There is no Alcohol 52% Free Edition. It also requires a license.
                    Correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Alcohol 52% Free Version - posted in Important Information: As part of many changes that are presently happening within Alcohol Soft we are pleased to announce that we now have a free version our Alcohol 52% software.There are no limitations on this version, other than the ability to create only 6 virtual drives. Our retail version still supports 31 virtual drives.Remember you can not run Alcohol 52% if you have Alcohol 120% installed on the same drive.This version of Alcohol 52% is for pr...
                      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                      Peace Through Power

Comment

Emulation software allowing users to play CDs DVDs without the need for the physical disc. Notebook users and PC Game players would benifit the most from Alcohol 52% Supports 25 plus languages Can ...

i believe you may be wrong
                        my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Working...
                        X