No announcement yet.

SPTD installation error in Vista 5600?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPTD installation error in Vista 5600?

ive got a problem with the installation of the SPTD function of daemon...normally you press "ok" after the debugger warning and the system is supposed to reset. only...nothing happens after i press it. if i reboot manually nothing happens (no daemon install). any ideas?

You use Daemon 4.06 with SPTD 1.29 right?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

right, the latest installer. for some reason it just will not do anything but exit when i hit ok. no processess are running in the background either (that arent normally running anyway)

Comment

I have the same problem, it may be because I tried to install a previous version of SPTD previously on Vista... I might have a quick work around, but I might not...

Anyone else have this issue installing SPTD 1.29?

Comment

It's happening to me too... Probably this extra info can help anyone to help us:

- I had Vista 32B Build 5486 installed with a valid MS Beta Test Program Key;
          - When I'd received RC1 announcement, I decided to upgrade to Build 5600;
          - Then I've installed DT4.03 (last version at that time) to mount RC1 image to do that, successfully;
          - With the RC1 ISO mounted, I've completed the upgrade, restarting it;
          - When it finally completed all post-installation/upgrading tasks, it did shows me an error message complaining about DT/SPTD version;
          - Off course, I came here and I realized that exists a new version, I downloaded, and I tried to install, but as this thread saids, unsuccessfully;
          - I've tried many many times, but with same behaviour, then I decided to delete all DT files, including drivers and registry entries too;
          - I did try it again, but with same results;
          - And finally, I'm here, begging for help to more clever people...

Thanks in advance
          Regards

Comment

People, there's a really good tip to fix this problem in another thread, here: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/t139...squot-fix.html
            It had worked for me.
            Good luck

Comment

Originally Posted by ZyxMuZiK View Post
              People, there's a really good tip to fix this problem in another thread, here: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/t139...squot-fix.html
              It had worked for me.
              Good luck
              Looks like the url changed to

Thanks,
              Rob

Comment

Working...
              X