Installation Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Error

When I try to install the new 4.06 version it gives me (Internal Setup Error. Contact Support) error message and terminates.
    What should I do?
    I tried previous versions, 4.00 and 4.03 gives me the same error, but 3.47 does install.

System: MS XP Pro 2002 SP2
    DELL Precision M65
    T2600@2.16Hz CPU

When exactly did you get this error? Before or after SPTD installation?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Do you have Dell Embassy Suite installed? There is a known issue with that software, please remove it, then try again.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

The problem was after the sptd instal and the restart, as soon as the DT installation started, and I agreed to the terms it gave the error the first time, from there on ity skips the sptd installation, and no unfortunately there is no Dell software accept the quick set installed.

Comment

Try to disable anti virus during installation then.
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I have the same problem too!

Dude my dt suddenly didn't work it said something about switching a debugger off! so i un installed it and downloaded the latest version but it gets to the licence page and when i press agree it says internal setup error contact support! i have disabled all my spyware and antivirus but still no luck any ideas why it suddenly stopped working? it worked fine a few days ago!

Comment

I had the same problem too!

i had the same problem i run spybot and adaware and then did a deep antivirus scan and now it works!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X