Sptd 1.29 Trobleshouting !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sptd 1.29 Trobleshouting !

I wish to warn about serious failures in work Windows after installation SPTD 1.29 which go in last versions of programs Alcohol 120 and DAEMON Tools
    Failures a little and I am not assured that from them I could to notice all, but precisely I know the following:

That after on one personal computer I have established Alcohol 120 and on other DAEMON Tools and соответстено there was a updating from version SPTD 1.25 on SPTD 1.29 there were following failures in work windows and other programs namely:
    1 WINDOWS - all windows WINDOWS began to open only in мини the size and changes in position and at a rate of windows are not remembered and next time any window again opens in the middle of a desktop and in мини the size.
    2 Program ADinf which serves as an additional component to an antivirus cannot check up HDD on presence of changes for the subsequent check by an antivirus as a result there is a lag of program ADinf.
    3 Acronis TrueImage - there was a failure that is when I give a command from under WINDOWS to connect earlier the created image by means of Acronis TrueImage in it occurs restart Windows.

are SPTD1.29 willbe repair

i see on site SPTD1.25 but i dont see 1.28 exist 1.28 ?

Comment

1.28 had a serious bug afaik and was pulled almost instantly. You can't get 1.28 from the site.

Comment

Working...
      X