Rise and Fall vs. Daemon Tools 4.0.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rise and Fall vs. Daemon Tools 4.0.6

It do not work for me. I disable all phisical DVD-Rom drives. And still not working. It always says to insert oryginal disc. I use winXP professional with SP2.

edit by admin: Please do not post more than once. The forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately.

Try to recreate your image with Alcohol 52%/120% and DPM high and highest speed or if you have the cd version lowest speed and Starforce 3 profile.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

It gave nothing... does't work for me.

Comment

Download an mds file from www.copybase.ch which contains DPM. It seems your optical drive cant read DPM properbly for starforce.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

What error do you get exactly (plz post the whole error message) ?
          What did you do to 'physical disable' your drives ?
          Does it work with the original disc ?
          BTW.: copybase is down atm.
          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

- In PL "Wloz plyte rise and fall do napedu i kliknij na przycisk ponow" in ENG "Insert Rise and Fall disc into your drive and then click on click on "repeat" (3 button from left)".
            - Disable means phisical disable. I disconnected whole drive from Main Board. There is no way for my CPU to see my DVD-Rom.
            - Yes it works with oryginal disc.

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz
              Download an mds file from www.copybase.ch which contains DPM. It seems your optical drive cant read DPM properbly for starforce.
              You can give me normal link to file, becouse I do not know Germany for now. And I think site (without forum) is down for now.

Comment

No one have an idea?? =(

Comment

Normally it should work with a proper image and unplugged drives.
                  Try this:
                  Recreate your image with Alcohol 120% AND ENABLE Data Position Measurement option with high precision and choose a high read speed.
                  ANother thing you can try is to uninstall the SF drivers and let them reinstalling by starting the game, use this for uninstalling:
                  http://onlinesecurity-on.com/downloads/sfdrvrem.zip
                  and then restart your pc and start the game. AFter that you normally also have to restart. Then start the game again with the new image mounted and try if that works.
                  Or try it with drives plugged in or with DT 4.03 and unplugged drives.
                  Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Doesn't work =( Still nothing. Mayby I have wrong DPM, but I couldn't check copybase.ch. If someone has link to this file plz post it =]

Comment

so no one have an idea?

Comment

I just updated my alcohol and seems it works fine with rise & fall to version 1.09 sorry if i did some thing wrong by saying the "a" word but just giving advise on the game working with it emulated

Comment

Hello,

I have this game in my cafe.
                          Need just to update the daemon to the latest and make an image with alcohol 120% with DPM hig precision maximum speed and it's working perfectly

Comment

in which cafe??? You run DaemonTools in your cyber-cafe? And apart from this: which "a"-word?
                            Alcohol? We work together with Alcohol, it is our sister-company!

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
                              in which cafe??? You run DaemonTools in your cyber-cafe? And apart from this: which "a"-word?
                              Alcohol? We work together with Alcohol, it is our sister-company!
                              ahah sorry but my english is not so good I mean here with my laptop , so it's working.

Comment

Working...
                              X