very tough issue; need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very tough issue; need advice

I have an ipod that is broken, and am attempting to recover as many songs off of it as possible. I have tried dragging single files at a time, but windows quits when i hit a bad file. I have tried making image files, which i have done succesfully, skipping the bad files after scanning, but I have no way to mount the .img image, or whatever format image I have made; I can mount it with daemon, but it is unreadable from any program I have used. Programs that copy music, that I have found, do not skip bad files, and end up stopping after a hundred songs at best, a program that skips broken files or plugs into itunes would be good. I really want to save my music collection so please help. Thanks a lot, and good luck, I have a feeling this one's going to be tough.

try data recovery soft like 'get databack' etc.. it'll at least not stop at the bad parts (unless its physically defective and then it might lockup), no idea how effective they might be if the ipod files are drm'd etc though
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Working...
    X