X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezes with DT 4.06

Good day,

my computer is freezing since i installer DaemonTools 4.06, now i have reinstalled windows plenty times until i realized why it is doing so, everything works fine i install it, get the warning that the computer have to be rebooted, ok, im rebooting. After that the installer is starting up and is installing everything ( no problems ) DT is working after that too without problems, BUT when i reboot now, then the computer freezes when im in windows. If im starting Windows in safe mode, everything works fine UNTIL i want to start Daemon Tools

my Hardware/OS:

Windows XP Professional x86 Build 2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519
    1 sata hdd 320gb von winchester
    2 ide dvd brenner (1x plextor, 1x lg)
    mobo k8tneo2 series
    cpu amd athlon x64 3200+ ( Venice )
    graphic msi 6800gt

Thanks in advance!

edit by admin: Please don't cross post, either post in the german or the english section. As the majority of the forum users speak english and you posted in english as well as in german, I assumed that keeping the english post was the best choice to get your problem solved as quickly as possible. By the way, the forums are moderated so your posts need to be approved of by a moderator before they show up to the general public.

edit by me: I thought that maybe the users who just look in the german section aswell could read it and that i could find a solution faster, and also i know that the forums are moderated but further i would like to have some advice to get rid of the problem .
    Last edited by MakaveliTha; 03.10.2006, 20:57.

OK

I got additional Informations for you:
    -when i reboot when a image is mounted the system hangs
    .-to fix this problem i moved the image file in save mode
    -when i reboot not mounting an image the system doesnt freeze

Comment

Working...
    X