X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP: CloneCD+cuesheet games no music

I been wanting to backup my Play Station & PC Game CDs because:

- they are getting old and scratched
    - I like to have the CD-ROM images on hard disk so that I can play my games (that require CD), without having to swap CDs out of my cd drive

I been using CloneCD and used the "Game Copy-Protected" feature to create CloneCD images with cue-sheets.

I use ePSXe as my PS emulator. I use Virtual Daemon Tools to mount the CloneCD images. However I get probs:

1. (PS1) Wipeout 2097
    When using CloneCD images, intro video has audio, but ingame has no audio music just sound effects. When I use original CD I DO get ingame music!

2. (PS1) Tekken 3
    When using CloneCD images, intro video has audio, but ingame has no audio music just sound effects. When I use original CD I DO get ingame music!

3. (PS1) Final Fantasy 9 seems fine I think....

4. (PC) Final Fantasy 8
    When using CloneCD images, intro video no audio.

I even tried this sub-channel stuff but still couldn't get ingame music for Wipeout 2097 or Tekken 3. I miss Prodigy Firestarter. Wipeout 2097 does show signs of music audio tracks (I am able to view the many audio tracks) but can't hear the ingame music. (problem with CloneCD & Virtual Daemon, but no probs with original CDs)

Ensure digital audio option for the virtual device is enabled in device manager. If it does not help, remove v4.0x incl. SPTD layer, and install v3.47. Disable digital audio in device manager, and enable analog audio in v3.47 then.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

can you help me im a noob i just got a ps1 emulator and i dont know how to rip the games i have to play them

edit by admin: Please don't post more than once, the forum are moderated, wich is why your post's don't up immediately.

Comment

ok like i said im a total noob i put my game in int this case its Final Fantasy X i just need to know how to get it onto my vitural drive i dont know how to make it go onto my vitural drive

Comment

Working...
        X