Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

System becomes very slow and starts crashing after installation of Daemon Tools 4.06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System becomes very slow and starts crashing after installation of Daemon Tools 4.06

Hello
    I have a big Problem with Daemon Tools 4.06 and also Alcohol 120% on my Computer.
    I think it is because of the SPTD 1.29 Drivers
    After Installation the Pc reboots in normal speed but when i get to Desktop the Pc becomes very very slow and most windows crash if I open one and also the Daemon Icon does not load anymore. I have the same problem if i install the newest version of Alcohol 120%.
    My System: Athlon XP 3200+
    1024 mb ram
    Asus A7N8X - E deluxe
    ATI X850 XT
    Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2 and nearly all
    updates

It's because I want to play Star Wars Empire at War with mods without the DVD because I play 3 other games at the moment, too. And it does only run with Prostop and the newest Daemon Tools.

Please help me.
    thank you

i had the same problem after installing the newest alcohol..... i had a Hardware interrupt if you have a hardware interrupt i dont know what to do...i installed windows again

http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilitie...sExplorer.html with this program you can see if you have the Hardware interrupt!!

Comment

Working...
    X