No announcement yet.

Starforce 4.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, they talk about it like it took the DT team 8 months to beat their protection. AFAIK Straforce was moved to the low priority list by the DT team, because almost no games are using it anymore.
    I guess they will never change their attitude (they consider everyone a pirate). They think they're smart, but in fact they know nothing about business. Customer satisfaction (the end users are in fact their customers, NOT the publishers) is something they've never heard of.

Comment

yes reef they are correct. no matter when the dev team finished the last starforce issue, we as the end users didn't get it for that long (eight or so months). so if starforce v4.7 beats/blacklist dt v4.06 yet again and then it takes several months for a new dt that beats starforce 4.7 then again they have the upper hand. it takes them mere weeks to blacklist whilst it takes dt several months to counter that.

i wish it wasn't so but so far it is the truth. as usual i belive the dt team knows what to do but i still have to come back to this ---> .http://www2.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/showthread.php?t=12742

Comment

SF will never change attitude. now that they are nearly gone it's too late to start looking after the end user...
        My sysProfile!

Comment

The SF announcement is only marketing.

Comment

Its may be totally new system for cd/dvd check. Difficult for emulating as Tages.

Comment

Now on CDFreaks: http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/14098

I think it's a chalange for whole DT programmers team

Comment

I think this Update didn't need the whole 8 months to be created! The DT guys had to work on the Pro Version, so they didn't have much time to update the free version of DT. And I think the Pro Version will beat Starforce in all versions...

Comment

wouldnt be that sure. they are talking about DTpro since years and nothing..

but what they are saying ist marketing only:

-disable drives
                  -unplug drives
                  -use proper media code dvd-rws..

starforce got beaten up alot of times, not only from DT.
                  if you compare the facts, starforce failed most of the time and comapred to troubles real customer had with it...doesnt pay to use starforce. tages is the best choice, its not causing trouble with hardware and is not killing your drives.
                  Last edited by Black-; 13.10.2006, 15:36.

Comment

Yes cause they don't touch your system. But when there is a Twin Sektor Dumper Tages is beaten. Starforce has the opportunity to make DT's life harder due the 'driver'.

Comment

Working...
                    X