crash after rebooting with mounted image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash after rebooting with mounted image

I did a reinstallation of WindowsXP and the following problem now occurs with Daemon 406-x86 :

When I mount an image everything works fine. When I reboot windows (with a mounted image) my whole system crashes.
    Daemon does not load in the system tray and by opening "my computer" explorer hangs. Ending tasks by CtrlAltDel doesn't work and I need to push the reset button to reboot. With system recovery (safe mode) i can go back to a time before rebooting windows with an image mounted.

Before i reinstalled windows, this problem never occured.

I could just unmount images before shutting down windows, but its for sure i will forget to do so in time.

Please help me out.

if you boot in save mode, then cancel the SPTD.sys with hiting ESC on boot, then you can rename your folder of the image or move it, reboot and your windows works again.
    The problem is still there when you mount an image, if you mount an image and install a large file from it, then the system also crashes, i have the same error, it would be nice if it could be solved,.. my thread got closed

greetings

Comment

Working...
    X