Daemon Toolz 4.06 workaround

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Toolz 4.06 workaround

warning: if you are in a hurry use these directions to use 4.06 if not wait until they have a fix for it, and just use 4.03, also this will require you to reinstall your motherboard drivers so if you dont know where to find your motherboard drivers dont do this workaround. Use these instructions at your own risk, i will not be held responsible if you mess up your computer, this is what worked for me

well i was finally able to get 4.06 to work heres what i did

(note: you will have to have downloaded 4.06 and the latest Download: SPTDinst X86
    Description: NEW VERSION 1.25)

1. uninstall whatever version you have on your system
    2. if you have acpi 2.0 in the bios please enable it(not necessary but helpful)
    3. install 4.06 ignore all error messages and make sure you exit out of 4.06
    4.now use the sptdinst_x86.exe to remove the old driver and open again to install new driver
    (note:running the "sptdinst_x86.exe" has only 2 functions add and remove a popup window will appear stateing this it just means it was successful)
    5.reboot 2 times
    6.go right click under my computer and go to properties, from there go to the hardware tab and enter in device manager
    7.from the device manager go under "sysem devices and expand by clicking the plus sign to the left
    highlight "microsoft acpi compliant-system" and hit delete, then click yes to confirm.
    (note: your computer may seem like its stuck but its working wait as long as it takes)
    8.after its deleted it will ask you to reboot, go ahead
    9.after the reboot it will ask you for some of your motherboard drivers to re-install, after that 4.06 works from then on.
Working...
X