Problem with Railroads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Railroads

Well hello everyone, this is my first post here on the forum but I have been using daemon tools for a while and never encountered a problem until now. So I got Sid Meier's Railroads and the problem is I use procyon and when the image is mounted it tells me to insert the cd into my physical drive E whereas the image is mounted on F. Is there anyway around this, am I missing something thanks a lot for the help. I tried reinstalling Daemon tools and I am using version 4.06. Thanks again for all the help. Ohh and sorry almost forgot the game is using the newest version of securom 7.26.

Originally Posted by ReaperKK
    Well hello everyone, this is my first post here on the forum but I have been using daemon tools for a while and never encountered a problem until now. So I got Sid Meier's Railroads and the problem is I use procyon and when the image is mounted it tells me to insert the cd into my physical drive E whereas the image is mounted on F. Is there anyway around this, am I missing something thanks a lot for the help. I tried reinstalling Daemon tools and I am using version 4.06. Thanks again for all the help. Ohh and sorry almost forgot the game is using the newest version of securom 7.26.

OMFHOWZDID U MAKE THE IMAGE?????

sorry, had to say it before some other noob does.
    Imperial Glory? or Metric Dishonour?

Comment

I made it with alcohol 120% 1.9.5 4327, securom new settings :0, you got any info?

Comment

can you verify that the method of chaning the information of the daemon drive doesnt work?

someone reccons that you can do it by changing the model/make/revision in dtools, and then using proycon. hasnt worked for me. let us know.
        Imperial Glory? or Metric Dishonour?

Comment

You need to choose Securom *NEW (4.x/5.x).
          Standard Securom *NEW will not extract all of the required information.
          Try creating the image at low speed. Also try and minimise the applications running while extracting DPM.

Cheers
          Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Originally Posted by ReaperKK

I've got same problems (Used DT 4.06 and procyon)

AND JUST RUN IT!!!

Turn off your physical drive and gogogo

Comment

kitna, by securom new i do mean 4.*/5.*, it's just that securom is detecting my physical drive, and refused to run anything not on those.

Comment

is there a way to run the program with out turning off my physical drive?

Comment

And what if you unplug you physical drive?
                  Carpe diem

Comment

how?

Originally Posted by daneo
                    I've got same problems (Used DT 4.06 and procyon)

AND JUST RUN IT!!!

Turn off your physical drive and gogogo
                    Hmm, how did you do that? I've tried doing it with SFN, but that doesn't work too well

I get the error message "A critical security module could not be started" (well roughly that anyway, in swedish :P)

Comment

Open device manager, right click your optical and choose "disable"
                      Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Disabled

I disabled my 2 CD drives and it still didn't run... I ran just normally and with ASR

Comment

i disabled the drive, but i still get the cd/dvd not in drive error.

Comment

Doesnt work either, gets the error mesage "Please insert the original Disc and not a backup copy"

Comment

That error means your image has bad DPM (or no DPM at all). Create a new image from the original disc with Alcohol 52% or 120%, using SecuROM New 4.*/5.* profile and DPM at low speed.

Comment

Working...
                              X