Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help force of corruption image dont work..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help force of corruption image dont work..

ok i dont know why the previous thread have been deleated so ive started this one because i still have that problem. Ive buy the game 2 day ago and ive wanted to play without the dvd (i only have 1 cd/dvd reader and i like having my music cd playing in background) so i made an image with Blindwright 6.0.0.8 and loaded it with deamon tool but i alway get the message " emulator detected" and i dont know what to do...
    another question, what is procyon?
    thx for your help

Well, youre pretty much f***d.

I haven't found a way to bypass the thing, tried with all sorts of things including Procyon SecuROM Loader (which DIDN'T work btw).

Procyon is a program which tries trick the protection, but it doesnt work for most people, exept for some lucky guys...

You can download it here:

-Click on SecuROM Loader and then click on the download button beside: SecuROM Loader v7.26 (22-08-2006) [48 KB] - PROCYON
    -Download the Rar, unrar to the game directory (C:/Program Files/Lucas Arts/.../swfoc.exe)
    -Rename the file to something diffrent (like Loader.exe).
    -Run the loader, select the swfoc.exe and press open...

Then, theoretically the game should run normally like there is a original disk in the drive... But this only works if you are realy lucky...

Try it...

I dont have another idea... Anyway for some other help go to this page:

Enjoy

Comment

ive try procyon and that still dont work... got any other idea?

btw i have try all the thing of this page too http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/t14305-securom-726.html

Comment

Disable your CD rom/ DVD rom and mount your image using DT 4.06. Works for me.

Comment

how did you create youre image?? wich settings

Comment

I do not exactly remember. I used the newest Blindwriter and tried several diffrent options (becouse I had problems with doing working copy of my game). So it was hard. I did about 5-7 copies and then finaly worked.

Comment

Try to use your image, DT 4.06 (it must be that version!) and this tool http://www.download.curerom.net/YASU_DT406.rar

For me it works now without disabling CDroms Hope it will help.

Comment

ok now i got another problem, i no longer get the "emulator detected" messages but the game fail to load... i only got a white screen and the game crash

Comment

Try to reinstall game, install new graphic card drivers and that's all what I can tell you about it. I had no such problems.

Comment

Working...
                  X