Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i pay for daemon tools Professional with a credit card ? VISA or SWITCH ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i pay for daemon tools Professional with a credit card ? VISA or SWITCH ? ?

Would prefer to use switch ....

i heard that pro was coming out in 2 weeks and that was 2 weeks ago lol ?

i want to pay for it but not sure how long i will have to wait ....

Daemon Tools will be released when it's done, every release date you may read is either guesswork or a hoax. We think it will be released by the end of the year. That is not a hoax, but it's still guesswork.

Please don't push the issue, we are doing all we can to get DTPro released as quickly as possible, but with every bug you fix, you potentially introduce new ones so you'll need to test again (and possibly fix new bugs as well) so it's hard to say when exactly all known bugs will be fixed so that we can release it.

For now, if you really want to pay for Daemon Tools right now, you can buy it via the "Register Daemon Tools" link on the left. Be advised though that you won't get a free upgrade to Daemon Tools Pro anymore.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
      Daemon Tools will be released when it's done, every release date you may read is either guesswork or a hoax. We think it will be released by the end of the year. That is not a hoax, but it's still guesswork.

Please don't push the issue, we are doing all we can to get DTPro released as quickly as possible, but with every bug you fix, you potentially introduce new ones so you'll need to test again (and possibly fix new bugs as well) so it's hard to say when exactly all known bugs will be fixed so that we can release it.

For now, if you really want to pay for Daemon Tools right now, you can buy it via the "Register Daemon Tools" link on the left. Be advised though that you won't get a free upgrade to Daemon Tools Pro anymore.
      Ok here is another question mate,
      if i pay for daemon tools pro tommorow, is there anychance i can betatest ?

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
        So in other words if i buy it now, i wont be able to get pro unless i wait untill pro is released then buy it ......

if thats the case then could you tell me the price pro will cost ?

Comment

see the left side of the screen -> Register DAEMON Tools, click it.. then click the share it link... you'll see the price

Price: EUR 13.63 / USD 15.95 [Volume discount prices]
          TAX/VAT may apply for certain countries. Exact details are provided before the order is completed.
          Shipment: Licensing information by e-mail
          Platform: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64
          Version: 3.47 & 4.0.3
          Language: English
          my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

To my knowlegde the price for the PRO was not given til know.
            It seems, it will be public when its done ;-)

Comment

za?

So if a free copy of DT Pro isnt what the current order covers then what did i just pay $19 CDN for? Also i STILL havent gotten the email with the info on where to get the paid content etc.... ive just gotten my receipt and thats all

Comment

@mrchewy2k1

You have ordered an one year license for Daemon Tools, not Pro. For pro you will have to buy an upgrade when pro is out.

For email etc. you have to wait a few days.

EDIT: 300th post
                Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz
                  @mrchewy2k1

You have ordered an one year license for Daemon Tools, not Pro. For pro you will have to buy an upgrade when pro is out.

For email etc. you have to wait a few days.

EDIT: 300th post
                  lol

in otherwords he was just owned....

guess i will wait then to purchase.

Comment

Working...
                  X